I’m pleased to announce that Studio Zaha Hadid Vienna is organizing a two-week, intensive investigation workshop into Parametric Urbanism. Studio Zaha Hadid Vienna workshop will be led by:
– Ass. Dipl.-Ing.MArch. AA Dist. [Robert NEUMAYR-BEELITZ] – lecturer/critic
– AProf. Mag.arch. Mag.theol. [Johannes TRAUPMANN] – critic
– Univ.-Ass. Dipl.-Ing. [Jens Erik MEHLAN] – critic
– Univ.Stud.Ass. [Daniel BOLOJAN] – grasshopper tutor
– Univ.Stud.Ass. [Bogdan ZAHA] – Maya tutor, all from Studio Zaha Hadid Vienna.
As part of ongoing academic research, the workshop will introduce participants into a contemporary discussion of formal exploration in urban design methodologies enacted through the medium of computation.
more information on blog
more information on facebook
APPLY @ : email@example.com
help us to spread the word by sharing this with your friends on facebook, twitter, Tumblr etc.